Recently we were craving edamame beans. Thankfully we had a bag of edamame in the freezer. However, we wanted to try something different from traditionally boiling and sprinkling it with salt. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we did!
Garlic Parmesan Edamame with Toasted Black Sesame Seeds
Author: adapted from goldstandardwomen.com
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 225 grams shelled edamame
- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- ⅓ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoon black sesame seed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Toss edamame in olive oil then spread across a baking sheet
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, garlic, salt and pepper over the top
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle toasted black sesame seeds
We had to boil our edamame first from being frozen before baking.